Business Development Center Service Manager
There are exciting opportunities for a Business Development Center Service Manager available at our Wheelers of Marshfield location! Come and join an industry leader, and earn valuable experience in customer service! The Business Development Center Manager supervises a team that answers all incoming calls to the dealership service centers.
We have openings at the following locations: Marshfield, WI
We are looking to fill the following schedules:
– Monday thru Friday 8am- 6pm & Every other Saturday 8:30am-6pm
Must be available for 40 hours/week with open availability
• Downloads and follows up on all dealership manifest and opportunities lists.
• Answers all inbound profit center calls – sales, service, parts and body shop.
• Makes outbound prospecting calls inviting prospects to the dealership.
• Make CSI follow-up calls.
• Contacts all no-shows to reschedule missed appointments.
• Advises customers on special-order parts status, appointment reminders, and recall campaigns.
• Works with Service Manager on growing the Service Department.
• Other tasks as assigned.
A successful Business Development Center Manager needs the product knowledge, professionalism and empathy that customers look for today. Communication is extremely important in a service department.
Must be at least 18 years old
High school diploma or GED equivalent required – some college preferred
- Must have at least 6 months prior related experience (customer service, retail, sales experience, etc.) OR currently enrolled in post-secondary schooling (college, university)
Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work one of the schedule listed above.